Prepare yourself for all possible business scenarios with the relational and multi-dimensional modelling of JustPerform. Achieve all your business outcomes by effortlessly creating JustPerform models.
Be it planning, financial close or any performance management use case, JustPerform has a repository of industry best practices in the form of pre-built apps. These apps contain 100+ scenarios that help you achieve key business outcomes along with required models and data flows.
Refrain from building your processes from scratch. Choose relevant scenarios and allow JustPerform to auto-generate required models and modelling components. Everything is generated with no effort from your end, from enterprise structure and data flows to business rules and reports.
Seamlessly map your organisational hierarchy to the enterprise structure to meet your consolidation & reporting requirements.
Business Rule Library
Enhance data accuracy and automate calculations across your models with various in-built business rule types.
Adopt scenarios & models generated from apps or easily create new ones with the help of guided workflows.
…Only about 20% of business requirements are typically met by the traditional out-of-the-box FP&A functionality. The other 80% require models to be built that reflect the unique characteristics of the business
Source: Shift to a Composable Architecture to Transform Your Financial Management Systems
Use a single model for all your use cases like planning, financial close, reporting or analysis. No more rework or duplication of activities.
Instantly measure the effect of change in one variable on all your performance management results. Save time & efforts with the single source of truth.
No need to compromise on your calculations. JustPerform modelling offers a lag free experience irrespective of the size of data sets.
Let business users drive modelling with guided workflows and process flows. Ensure accuracy with granular validations at each & every step.
Enhance organisational alignment by allowing users from all departments to model in one unified experience. Foster collaboration and eliminate silos.
Ensure high audit-ability and complete transparency with robust governance comprising audit trails and even-tracking capabilities.
No more limitations on speed and performance while working on large data models. JustPerform offers 8X scalable models compared to legacy solutions. You can now seamlessly organize, visualize and work on large data sets, even at the most granular level of details. From creating new dimensions and views on the fly to running complex calculations, everything is made simple and fast with any number of concurrent users.
Our customers rate us highly on Gartner Peer Insights and we reciprocate. Through constant integration of their feedback, we continue to offer them the most user-centric business performance management platform ever.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark, and GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS CUSTOMER FIRST badge and PEER INSIGHTS are trademarks and service marks, of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
The Gartner Peer Insights Customer First program constitutes an organization’s commitment to solicit reviews from its customers using programmatic sourcing strategies and best practices. They neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end-users based on their own experiences with the vendors listed on the platform, should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.